Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

You'll notice that I changed the bolg template. I was never really happy with the original; there may be a couple more tweaks here and there as I find what I really like.

I've changed the "Comments" section too, so if you'd like to leave a comment and don't have a blogger account you can now leave one anonymously (though it would still be nice to sign it so I can see who's commenting).

On another note, if anyone more experienced with this format can tell me how to embed a YouTube video, that would be nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Embedding is easy.

When you create a new post, click on "HTML" rather than the default "Compose". On each YouTube video site is a section labelled "Embed". Highlight the whole thing, copy, and paste it into the "HTML" section as if it were text. Click "Publish Post", and you're done.